Saturday, March 13, 2010

One of my favorite things

There's a certain look that a woman will give to her lover that is unabashed, unfiltered, and unprotected.

Very often this look is one her partner doesn't see. But watching a woman view her lover through the eyes of love is one of my favorite human moments.

Men have looks they give to their lovers as well, but being an admirer of "the woman" as I am, it's the look of love on a woman's face that makes me glad to be alive.

Occasionally, with the explosion of photography today, you'll find this look captured in a photo.

Mostly though, it's a look she saves for the moments she's proud to be in love with her lover. A look that she really didn't mean for anyone; a moment of pure love.

And it's one of my favorite things.

Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment