Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'd like to teach the world to sing...

There are so many things I'd go back three weeks and do differently. Not just because I see how they'd be better, but because I'm reaping the whirlwind of not having done them well.

So many things make so much more sense to me now.



I hope this chart that my friend shared with me is wrong. I've been told on a number of occasions that I'm already very reflective. I hope that's true. I think that's a good way to live a life. Maybe that means I'll be ahead of the curve.

I definitely dreaded going in today. Friday I had a mutiny in first hour. They just didn't care for my rules and my discipline. Hello, blind side.

Anything worth doing is hard. The big thing for me is regret that these kids won't get the teacher I someday hope to be.

Onward and upward. Or downward. Then upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment