Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I do know, where you go is where I want to be.



Megan,

Thanks for arguing religion, society, sex, and etiquette with me. I love you.

Pandora just popped up the DMB song that's referenced in this post's title and it occurred to me that I'm all over the map sometimes. How frustrating it must be sometimes to try to follow me, to try to talk with me, and to smile in the face of my twists and turns. I'm NEVER sure of anything else, but I've always been sure that where you are is where I want to be.

And since I love PDA, I thought I'd tell you on my blog.

Be well.

Are you looking for answers
to questions under the stars?
If along the way you are growing weary
you can rest with me until a brighter day,
and you’re OK.


I am no superman,
and I have no answers for you.
I am no hero, oh that’s for sure.
But I do know one thing:
Where you are, is where I belong.
I do know, where you go
Is where I want to be.

1 comment:

  1. I am not a fan of PDA. I sat 3 feet away from a couple on the metro that made me feel very uncomfortable. But I love Tyner love, it's so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete