Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A good sign

On Monday night, we tried to log in to Maggie's rarely-used WebKinz account. Once we remembered the elusive password, we received a message that the account had expired, and that we'd need to purchase a new WebKinz in order to continue using it. So, I laid it out to Maggie just like they said. "Mags, they only let you use the site for a year because they want to sell you more toys." Man, was she mad. Not sad, not upset; angry. I gave her a hug and patted her on her little head, giggling to myself.

The next morning, right after she woke up, she gave me a big hug and said, "Dad, I wish I could put up signs telling people not to buy WebKinz because that's not fair to make people buy more stuff."

Nice.

Let the revolution begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment